Saturday, June 21, 2008

Shelly Tomasic today entered heaven...Funeral Arrangements


Shelly Tomasic - We will love you and miss you forever.

Double click on the photos for larger version.
To save a photo to your computer, right click on it and save it for yourself on your computer.

Bill & Shelly

A family of 6 ~ A family who loves one another so deeply.
Ally & Sam, Will holding Gabby and Shelly & Bill.
Shelly and her children ~ the light of her life.
The Tomasic Family

Shelly Tomasic

- Our amazing, beautiful, perfect friend
& Faithful Sister in Christ,


Perfect, Loving Wife to Bill,

Loving & Devoted Mother to Ally & Sam,
& Will & Gabby,


Adored Daughter of Mary Ann & Paul Link
& Paul Pribik,

Kind & Compassionate Sister to Debbie,
Cheryl & Paul, Jr.,


And Beloved Friend to hundreds of us
who love her and will miss her always,
passed into heaven this morning ~ June 21st, 2008.


The heavens today receive a glorious soul.
Shelly today meets Jesus, the devotion of her life.
We know all pain and cancer have ended.
The many tears shed here will be tiny mirrors
that reflect the love that we have for her.
No one was more faithful
in her fight against this disease.
Rest now in Jesus arms my dear friend
....rest and be well.
Until the day we meet again.




Isaiah 57:1-2
The righteous are taken
and no one ponders in their heart;
devout men and women
are taken away
and no one understands
that the righteous are taken
to keep them from all the evil in the world.
Those who walk uprightly
enter into My peace;
they find My rest as they fall asleep in Me.




"To laugh often and love much;
to win the respect of intelligent persons
and the affection of children;
to earn the approbation of honest citizens
and endure the betrayal of false friends;
to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others;
to give of one's self;
to leave the world a bit better,
whether by a healthy child,
a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;
to have played and laughed with enthusiasm
and sung with exultation;
to know even one life has breathed easier
because you have lived
- this is to have succeeded."
-

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson


Shelly has succeeded,
for she is everything that the poem above embodies.
She has touched so many of us.
I wish I could be more like her,
she was the most Christ-like person I have ever known on this earth.
Never an unkind word for another living soul.
Though we are heartbroken here, those of us who love her,
we know through the promises of her Lord and Savior,
we WILL see her once again if we only believe.
Our faith would be of the utmost importance to her.
I know for a fact
that Shelly would not want one person
to be angry with God
or to lose their faith over her passing.
I ask for your prayers over all of Shelly's family and friends.
Shelly is at peace, and we will shed our tears
at the thought of a world
without such a wonderful human being,
so loving and so beautiful as her in it.
If only people in this world
could show 1/10th of the kindness to each other
that she shared with all who crossed her path,
the world would be a fabulous place.

Like Shelly who never said Good-bye, only See Ya...
Yes my friend...
One day I will see you in Heaven.
Till then I say I love you and will miss you forever and always.
Love,
Tammy

Funeral Arrangements
for Shelly Tomasic
Shelly L. (Pribik) Tomasic

TOMASIC SHELLY L. (PRIBIK)
Age 43, of Shaler Twp. on Saturday, June 21, 2008. Beloved wife of William R. Tomasic; loving mother of Alexandra, Samantha, William III and Gabriella Tomasic; dear daughter of Paul Pribik Sr. and Mary Ann Pribik-Link and Paul Link; dear sister of Deborah Hopkins, Cheryl Harris and Paul Pribik Jr.; daughter-in-law of William and Joann Tomasic; also survived by many loving aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins. Family to receive friends 2-4 pm & 6-8 pm Monday and Tuesday at the BOCK FUNERAL HOME, LTD., 1500 Mt. Royal Blvd., Glenshaw. Funeral service will be held on Wednesday at 11 am in Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Glenshaw. Friends invited. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be sent to the Shelly Tomasic Fund, c/o FNB Bank, 100 Federal Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15212.

Look to the Heavens  clouds heaven love memory miss rip sky you
imikimi - Customize Your World


6 comments:

Kelly L said...

Oh, Tammy, there are so many beautiful words and poems here to tribute a beautiful, loving woman. My heart aches for you all.

Kelly

Tammy said...

Thank you Kelly. There aren't even enough words to give her tribute to compare to the woman she was. Love you and thank you for posting.
Tammy

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sad and sorry to read of Shelly's passing,even though it was known to be inevitable.
She's now a summer flower in the garden of Eden that will keep on spreading happiness from above to whom she all cared for...the invisible angel guarding her family and friends'...a treasure to all both in earthly life and in her eternal life.
May God bless her now without any pain,finally.
May He also guide Shelly's family during this period of sadness in their life, especially Shelly's beautiful,innocent children...
I pray for them all.

~Paola~

Anonymous said...

Just found your site when I was looking for pictures of Shelly. She was my daughters' teacher. I love your tribute. It is so beautiful. I know Shelly is smiling down from Heaven and at peace.

Anonymous said...

I used to work at the post office with Shelly some 15 years ago. I was very sad to read the news. I felt better knowing that she stayed the same wonderful person that I remembered. Your wife, sister, mother, daughter and friend is already working her magic from heaven. I hold a Christian life study group at my house and just last week I had a question about death and illiness and wasn't sure I gave the right answer. After reading the part about NOT BEING ANGRY WITH GOD in Shelly's write up I now know I gave the right answer. Shelly is already working her magic here on earth. I am so sorry for your loss and I will be praying for you and your family.
Jodi (Balog) LSM operator way back in the day.

Carolyn King said...

Tammy--It just seems so unfair, doesn't it. Shelly was way to young to leave her family---but what a heartfelt and touching tribute you have given her. The pictures and your words are beautiful.

HUGE HUGS--I am so sorry,
Carolyn