Thursday, January 3, 2008

Please pray for our friend's family.


It is with great sadness that I ask you all to pray for my friend's entire family. The officers came to her door last night to inform her that her son, Staff Sergeant Ryan Maseth was killed in Iraq. I know nothing more of the details. I just ask that you pray for their family. Ryan's twin brother Brandon is still in Iraq and they have a younger brother named Adam, who is also in the Army but stationed stateside. I pray that these young men will return home and not have to go to Iraq again. I pray God's comfort over their entire family. In Jesus name, be with them all through the days and months ahead as they mourn the loss of their hero, Ryan.

2 comments:

Deb Wood said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, such tragedy! He and his brothers will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I just found out today about this. While I did not know Ryan on a personal level, I was in his graduating class from Shaler High School. My heart breaks for his family. Being the wife of a deployed Marine, I connect to this family on a very personal level.